- I finally decided to make my own facial care products. I had tried many products, many of them pretty good, but most of them far more pricey for the benefits that they delivered. I stumbled up on a few DIY recipes. I am a great cook, so I wasn’t intimidated by a little bit of measuring, mixing and stirring. I found four ingredients that really did deliver. I have been using them for the last three weeks with great results and the cost, minimal, about $10.00 for a three month supply as opposed to $100.00. Niacinamide and Glucosamine -Niacinamide is B3 and glucosamine typically is taken for inflammation of the joints. These two when combined together create a wonderful skin care serum. Niacinamide inhibits the production of acne, reduces inflammation and the appearance of rosacea and diminishes the appearance of dark spots left behind by acne break outs. When combined with glucosamine, the power to tone and even out the complexion is increased significantly. DIY cream is simple. For dry skin, use vitamin e or , even, olive oil as you might have that in your kitchen cabinet. Get a set of small measuring cups for starters- a scale if you want to me more accurate. You can purchase a bottle of niacinamide and glucosamine capsules from your local healthfood store for about $13.00 total. The recipe is as follows: 5 oz of serum…. 1/2 of niacinamide and 1/2 oz of glucosamine dissolved into 2 oz of purified water than add the solution to 2 oz of vitamin E, organic coconut oil or olive oil, use had mixer blend thoroughly. Pour into container and keep in the refrigerator. DMAE-Alpha Lipoic Wrinkle Remover-DMAE is taken orally for it’s anti-aging properties. Topically it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and liver spots. Just empty the content four 250 mg DMAE capsules and 2 100 mg capsules of R-Lipoic acid which is also a power anti-aging agent. Mix the contents of both with 4 tablespoons of organic coconut oil. Make sure to warm the coconut oil so that it is liquid, stir in capsule contents and blend with mixer. Refrigerate. The following sites are great for getting started on DIY affordable and more affective skin care products: www.lotioncrafters.com/ www.fromnaturewithlove.com/www.bulkactives.com/www.purebulk.com These sites are great for all aspects of DIY health regimens from skin care to weight loss to body building so have fun!
- RT @GlobalGrind: Tony Williams Talks Real Music, His Work On Yeezy's Upcoming Album, & More bit.ly/1jOVNGU #Exclusive 1 week ago
- Every day is a G.O.O.D. day. 1 week ago
- “@Arklighht, mr williams your album is amazing”.. Thanks and you're welcome.. New music on the way!!! 1 week ago
- RT @eoghanxdoyle: Hearing @TWFTonyWilliams live was magical... 2 weeks ago