You can put me on record for saying it. The G.O.O.D. Music takeover is upon us and over the next few months you’ll witness exactly what I’m talking about. I’ve heard a few of the projects and I’m really high on three of them. I mean three that are going to blow you away- from the blind side. I mean aside from the artist that we’ve come to anticipate greatness from. Of the three that I warn you not to sleep on, one of them released an epic mixtape in March called “Finding Dakota Grey”, another of them is a world class poet from Chicago, and the third one is the host of MTV’s “From G’s to Gents” and his name is Mr. Bentley!!
- August #OVOFest instagram.com/p/5-DqUJB3_9/ http://t.co/qYdG8CNkCX 4 hours ago
- OVO #OVOFest instagram.com/p/59zbf2h3-1/ http://t.co/Vij4U0zx4L 6 hours ago
- The "SAY IT LOUD" scene in GET ON UP makes my eyes well up er' time.......Anyway, I guess you had to have been there #iwasandamblackandproud 4 days ago
- I would think that skittles pox WOULD BE contagious.. 4 days ago
- RT @LeastTrapKnows: Tony Williams - Another You (remix) soundcloud.com/yawnsatlemson/… 6 days ago